The more complicated task is the retrofitting with retention
of all parameters, but aimed at elimination of all drawbacks detected in operation:
dynamic stability increase of the, cooling system improvement, the electrical strength,
- transformer dynamic overload resistance increase;
- the optimization tank-to-bay connection design;
- use of more effective switching mechanisms (SD);
- transformer serviceability.
Transformer retrofitting benefits:
- reduction technical maintenance costs;
- increase of operation time between the scheduled maintenance.
Latest transformer retrofitting projects
||Winding design modification for load capability improvement
||Tank design modification, with the use of Reinhausen SD
||Winding design modification for serviceability improvement
||Winding design modification for dynamic stability